Apple Box Nested Set
All In One Set For Film Studio Grip Prop
Top selling set
A complete set of boxes: Eighth (Pancake), Quarter, Half and Full Nested.
The largest box does not have a standard size - it is slightly enlarged and open so that you can hide in the three remaining boxes included in the set, thus saving space.
The door of the largest box is sliding (without any hinges that could be damaged). Two strong neodymium magnets prevent from accidental opening.
New updated Sliding door system! Elegant and durable brass rails.
- Pancake:1" x 20" x 12" (2.4cm x 50cm x 30cm)
4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Quarter: 2" x 20" x 12" (5cm x 50cm x 30cm)
6.4 lbs (3 kg)
- Half:4" x 20" x 12" (10cm x 50cm x 30cm)
7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Open Full: 8" x 21.25" x 13" (20cm x 54cm x 33cm)
12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
- NESTED SET (All): 8" x 21.25" x 13" (20cm x 54cm x 33cm)
31 lbs (14kg)
- Precision To produce our apple box we use a precise CNC machine. Thereby every single element of apple box closely (precisely) fits to remaining.
- Quality materials All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm (~1/2") birch/pine plywood (24mm (~1") for Pancake). (certified).
This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Durability All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mm stainless steel TORX screws.
- Protection The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
- Saving space The largest box is open - that lets you put in the other three, thus saving space.
- Unique closing solution Sliding doors with neodymium magnets
- Attractiveandcompetitive price
- Designed and manufactured in European Union
Apple Boxes are wooden boxes or crates of varying sizes with holes on each end used chiefly in film production. These boxes are specialized pieces of equipment belonging to the grip department, and should not be confused with simple crates or other boxes.