Quacker Clamp (Duck Bill)
30The Quacker Clamp is also known as the duck bill or platypus clamp. It's an ideal solution for positioning foam core, reflector, or bead board.
The adjustable strength of holding. It won't dig in and destroy your panels, holding items just tight enough. The baby pin makes it perfect for grip heads and arms.
Designed for hands-free holding of reflector boards, foam core, or flat surfaces up to 8cm thick, the Plate Clamp Duckbill Style from Udengo, sometimes called a platypus clamp, has a 20cm vise-type jaw with a release lever in the handle that unlocks the clamp with a simple press. The clamp has a welded 16mm stainless steel pin that gives it wide compatibility with grip gear and accessories with an industry-standard 16mm receiver.
- Material: Stainless Steel clamp, duckbill jaw and 16mm pin
- Weight: 1,4kg (3.08lbs)
- Size: 45cm x 20cm x 17cm (17.71" x 7.87" x 6.69")
- Colour: steel/ RAL 7035
- 20cm (7.87") stainless steel, powder coating duckbill jaw
- Compatible with foam core, reflector board or any flat surface up to 9cm (3.54") thick
- Welded Stainless Steel 16mm (5/8") pin
- Crank for adjustable strength of holding
- Release lever - simple press to unlock clamp.