Stainless Steel Shot Bag 9Kg
Size: 37cm x 20cm / 14.56" x 7.87"
Weight: 9kg / 19.84 lbs
Filling: Stainless Steel Pellet (1.4016 / AISI 430 Stainless Steel)
Material: CORDURA® 1100D
Steel Shot Bag belong to ENDURANCE Series
Also available in 5,5kg and 12kg version.
For larger quantities please contact us to arrange custom forwarder on a euro palette.
Something more than a Sandbag? Even more than Steel Shot Bags? Yes! Check our new outstanding filling in Stainless Steel Shot Bags!
Sandbags have been widely used in the filmmaking industry, serving primarily as a ballast for lighting and grip stands. Now with our New Stainless Steel Shot Bags, we provide You with a product far more convenient, efficient and functional.
- 2 pockets filled with Stainless Steel Pellet (1.4016 / AISI 430 Stainless Steel)
- Weight: 9kg / 19.84 lbs
- Size: 37cm x 20cm / 14.56" x 7.87"
- Colour: black
- Different colour versions available on request (50 pcs. minimum order)
Thanks to Stainless Steel Pellet filling, keeping the same weight, we reduce the size by half, compared to a standard sandbag.
In addition, you can use our Stainless Steel Shot Bags without any problems for many weeks on outdoor film sets, regardless of the weather, rain or salt water.
- Fully, certificated rustproof Stainless Steel pellet filling (1.4016 / AISI 430)
- Ready to use - no sand filling, no dirt, no mess, no maintenance, no probbem!
- Useful handle and chrome plated ring for more functionality
- Protective second pocket, reducing the probability of spill
- CORDURA® fabric
- High resistance to abrasion
- 10x more durable than cotton duck
- 3x more durable than standard polyester
- 2x more durable than standard nylon
Stainless Steel Shot Bags belong to the Udengo Endurance Series.
This means we use only the best, certified fabrics and give a 24-month No Question Asked Warranty.
Each Shot Bag is individually hand-made, guaranteeing accurate weight distribution and extremely durable construction.
- Ballast for lighting stands and grip stands
- Counterweight for any type of stand
- Stainless Steel Shot Bags will serve well as a boat ballast. Due to their size, they can be easily stored under seats or in the lockers, without compromising valuable walking or storage space. Water-repellent fabric will protect the boat surfaces from scratches.
- Ideal for industrial mass testing, calibration, counterbalance applications, aeronautics, aerospace engineering and automotive.
Designed and manufactured in the European Union.