Apple Box Set
Set For Film Studio Grip Prop
Calculate Shipping Cost
to Poland via Custom Shipping
Estimated delivery: No estimated delivery specified day(s)
A complete set of boxes: Eighth (Pancake), Quarter, Half and Full.
All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm birch/pine plywood (24mm for Pancake). This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight. All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mmstainless steel screws. The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
This optimal standard set allows placement of any stack heights from 1" to 27" with an accuracy of 1 inch.
- Pancake:1" x 20" x 12" (2.4cm x 50cm x 30cm)
4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Quarter: 2" x 20" x 12" (5cm x 50cm x 30cm)
6.4 lbs (3 kg)
- Half:4" x 20" x 12" (10cm x 50cm x 30cm)
7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Full:8" x 20" x 12" (20cm x 50cm x 30cm)
11.2 lbs (5.1 kg)
- SET (All): 14,6" x 20" x 12" (37,8cm x 50 cm x 30cm)
30 lbs (13.7kg)
- Precision To produce our apple box we use a precise CNC machine. Thereby every single element of apple box closely (precisely) fits to remaining.
- Quality materials All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm (~1/2") birch/pine plywood (24mm (~1") for Pancake). (certified).
This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Durability All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mm stainless steel TORX screws.
- Protection The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
- Attractive and competitive price
- Designed and manufactured in European Union
Apple Boxes are wooden boxes or crates of varying sizes with holes on each end used chiefly in film production. These boxes are specialized pieces of equipment belonging to the grip department, and should not be confused with simple crates or other boxes.