Mini Apple Box Nested Set
All In One Set For Film Studio Grip Prop
All In Mini Version
Mini Version of our Top selling set
A complete set of Mini boxes: Mini Eighth (Pancake), Mini Quarter, Mini Half and Mini Full Nested.
The largest box does not have a standard size - it is slightly enlarged and open so that you can hide in the three remaining boxes included in the set, thus saving space.
The door of the largest box is sliding (without any hinges that could be damaged). Two strong neodymium magnets prevent from accidental opening.
New updated Sliding door system! Elegant and durable brass rails.
- Mini Pancake:1" x 10" x 12" (2.4cm x 25,5cm x 30cm)
2.6 lbs (1,2 kg)
- Mini Quarter: 2" x 10" x 12" (5cm x 25,5cm x 30cm)
3.5 lbs (1,6 kg)
- Mini Half: 4" x 10" x 12" (10cm x 25,5cm x 30cm)
4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Mini Nested Full: 8" x 11" x 13" (20cm x 28cm x 33cm)
7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- NESTED SET (All): 8" x 11" x 13" (20cm x 28cm x 33cm)
18.4 lbs (8,4kg)
- Precision To produce our apple box we use a precise CNC machine. Thereby every single element of apple box closely (precisely) fits to remaining.
- Quality materials All boxes are made of waterproof 12mm (~1/2") birch/pine plywood (24mm (~1") for Pancake). (certified).
This type of material is a perfect compromise between strength and weight.
- Durability All the facets are glued together with waterproof adhesive, additionally reinforced with 35mm stainless steel TORX screws.
- Protection The outer layers are sanded and oiled, thus providing extra protection coating against moisture.
- Saving space The largest box is open - that lets you put in the other three, thus saving space.
- Unique closing solution Sliding doors with neodymium magnets
- Attractive and competitive price
- All Apple Boxes are sold without logo - if you want your logo on the Apple Box just let us know
- Designed and manufactured in European Union
Apple Boxes are wooden boxes or crates of varying sizes with holes on each end used chiefly in film production. These boxes are specialized pieces of equipment belonging to the grip department, and should not be confused with simple crates or other boxes.